Agora is the leading video, voice and live interactive streaming platform, helping developers deliver rich in-app experiences—including embedded voice and video chat, real-time recording, interactive live streaming, and real-time messaging for users across many industries including gaming, social, education, entertainment and enterprise.
Agora has offices around the world and is dual-headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, USA, and Shanghai, China. The experts provide ‘round-the-clock support for thousands of customers in over 100 countries. Here is more about Agora.
Be the first anchor in Estonia for Agora! This is an excellent opportunity for a global player as an exciting remote role for an amazing company.
About the role:
- As a Senior Product Manager at Agora, you will work in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment to drive products from concept to launch by connecting market and customer requirements with technical solutions
- You will own the vision, strategy and roadmap for Agora’s Real Time Engagement (RTE) products globally and manage the complete product lifecycle
- As a Senior Product Manager at Agora, you will be a key member of the Global Product Management team. You will report to Principal Global Product Manager who reports to VP of Product who leads Agora’s Global Product Team
- Own vision, strategy, and roadmap for Agora’s RTE products and solutions
- Conduct market, competitive, and customer research in Agora’s target vertical markets globally
- Gather, manage, define and prioritize market and product requirements
- Act as the customer advocate in articulating and representing customer needs
- Highlight growth opportunities and recommended areas for investment, with a strong supporting business case
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive product delivery and manage the product lifecycle
- Define Go-to-Market strategy for key products and partner with Product Marketing, Marketing, and Sales on GTM plans and execution
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert on Agora’s products and technology
- Thought leadership, acting as an evangelist for Agora’s products and solutions with customers, partners, and industry influencers
Expected Skills and Experience:
- Technical background is required, preferably in enterprise communication
- More than 7 years of combined working experience in the technology sector, and 5+ years of experience in product management preferably in a SaaS or PaaS based Enterprise focused organization
- Proven track record in defining and delivery market leading products
- Must possess strong business acumen, excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes, without having formal authority
- Proven track record in defining, delivering, and driving market leading products though the product lifecycle
- Working technical knowledge in WebRTC and major cloud services
Social competencies, that help you to succeed:
- A driven, entrepreneurial spirit; an orientation towards self-starting and self-learning, and an intellectually curious disposition
- Strong business acumen, excellent written and verbal communication skills and has the ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes, without having formal authority. The ideal candidate is a strong team player and drives thought leadership, acting as an evangelist for Agora’s products and solutions with customers, partners, and industry influencers
- Superb cultural awareness – ability to communicate respectfully with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds
- To be a part of the future-is-now company where you can support customers and Start-ups that are building the life-changing apps giving billions of people the tools to learn, play, collaborate and work even in regions with poor telecommunication infrastructure and low-end devices
- Freedom for your creative ideas
- Your work internationally, travel up to 20% of your work time depending on project needs
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
I’m expanding my global product team and I am looking for exceptional product management talent to own and drive Agora’s success and growth in key target vertical markets world-wide.
At Agora, we believe in the joy of innovation – that is to stay hungry, be passionate, but not at the cost of optimism and humility. The company fosters an environment of transparency, openness, and equality where different voices are heard, and constructive criticism is welcomed. This is a company with many people coming from diverse backgrounds, ethnicities, and locations around the world – all who share a common aspiration – to build something great together.
ARISTA Executive Search is a recruitment partner for Agora. When you apply, Your personal data will be collected, held and processed for the purpose of the selection and recruiting process according to GDPR.