Agora is the leading video, voice and live interactive streaming platform, helping developers deliver rich in-app experiences—including embedded voice and video chat, real-time recording, interactive live streaming, and real-time messaging for users across many industries including gaming, social, education, entertainment and enterprise.
Agora has offices around the world and is dual-headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, USA, and Shanghai, China. The experts provide ‘round-the-clock support for thousands of customers in over 100 countries. Here is more about Agora.
Be the first anchor in Estonia for Agora! This is an excellent opportunity for a global player as an exciting remote role for an amazing company.
About the role:
- Your role as a Product Marketing Manager at Agora will be to help amplify our voice in the marketplace. Your combination of strong technical acumen and flair for communicating with a powerful and convincing voice will make you the ideal candidate for achieving our mission.
- This is a significant position with Agora, with responsibility for crafting strategy as well as executing it. You will work with senior leadership across the organization to coordinate our Product Marketing activities with product development, release and marketing work.
- Be part of the main driving force of Agora’s Go-To-Market (GTM) process. Help guide product quality and success from conception to post sales. Be an internal champion by solving problems, rallying cross-functional teams and leading global projects.
- Conduct frequent interactions with Agora’s Engineering, Product Management, Project Management, Marketing, Developer Relations, Sales and other teams to stay up to date on company initiatives, and coach team members on following Agora’s GTM process.
- Develop competitive intelligence for thought leadership in Agora’s domain and leverage this as part of Agora’s strategy.
- Organize and create internal and external (limited) product knowledge training materials. Assist with Agora Academy content creation.
- Perform market analyses and write market trend reports.
- Participate in and assist with Agora tradeshows.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Your business acumen and technical depth allow you to develop a keen understanding of who Agora’s customers are, the pain points they face, and the challenges of the various market segments they service. You are able to craft Agora’s messaging for these customers in a way that is concise, brilliant, and intuitively clear.
- You also enjoy being with people and acting as a spokesperson for the company. You’re comfortable in front of a crowd and present well in webinars, recordings, and on stage at trade shows.
- Your many years’ experience in product marketing has taught you the craft of developing thought leadership and the many effective paths for reaching our intended audience with this thought leadership.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 8-10 years of overall work experience in a Product Marketing role in technology and API and/or SDK product marketing background in B2B environment is required.
- Previous experience working with and managing 3rd party vendors / contracts.
- Additional mastery of a foreign language especially French, German or Spanish nice to have.
- Some software engineering or hands-on coding experience background is highly preferred.
Required Social competencies:
- A driven, entrepreneurial spirit; an orientation towards self-starting and self-learning, and an intellectually curious disposition;Excellent communication, teamwork and leadership skills – ability to communicate with, and motivate, a wide range of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Superb cultural awareness – ability to communicate respectfully with people from a variety of culture backgrounds.
- Ability to explain complicated concepts in a succinct, concise and elegant manner.
- To be a part of the future-is-now company where you can support customers and Start-ups that are building the life-changing apps giving billions of people the tools to learn, play, collaborate and work even in regions with poor telecommunication infrastructure and low-end devices.
- Freedom for your creative ideas.
- Your work internationally, travel up to 20% of your work time depending on project needs.
- Competitive salary plus bonuses.
Agora is growing rapidly – driving and defining new market spaces. This is both challenging and exciting. It offers a tremendous opportunity for creativity, imagination, and exploration at work. I’m looking for a creative, agile, and dynamic Product Marketing Manager to join my team on this exciting journey!
ARISTA Executive Search is a recruitment partner for Agora. When you apply, Your personal data will be collected, held and processed for the purpose of the selection and recruiting process according to GDPR.