Azolver focuses on mailing hardware (franking machines), and offers also software solutions for asset tracking and parcel shipping. Currently, Azolver’s distribution markets are Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Switzerland, and Italy. Azolver has joined FP Group and delivers now Shipping Solutions, Digital Signatures, and workflow management, Asset Tracking, Document Management/CCM around Europe. With this acquisition, FP expands its position in the Mailing, Shipping & Office Solutions market. Besides consolidating the market for mailing solutions, Azolver’s customers will now have the opportunity to benefit from FP’s advanced product portfolio in Mailing, Shipping & Office Solutions as well as from FP’s Digital Business Solutions. At the same time, Azolver’s SaaS-based solutions in asset tracking will enhance FP’s offering in its Digital Business Solutions area.
The future is held in digital business, so Azolver is dedicated to simplifying office life via effective communication and workflow processes for businesses: effective monitoring system, service management, and incident handling from the cloud (PaaS, SaaS).
Azolver will acquire a fully integrated technology and service center in Estonia and logistic facilities in Belgium.
About the role:
- Due to the need of managing the change and transformation, we are looking for an HR Business Partner who performs a crucial role, serving as a link between the FP Group and Azolver´s Estonian Unit. HR Business Partner works directly with department leaders, managers, and key stakeholders to help them to reach the potential of all business areas and potentially new business lines, meaning as an HR Business Partner, you´ll have a strong impact on the way an organization will be transformed and run.
- We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business needs. As an HR Business Partner, your first priority is to help to stabilize the organization during times of change and lead post-merge initiatives to ensure that an organization’s HR policies and procedures help the company reach its strategic goals and long-term objectives. The long-term goal is to support an organization’s growth, performance, and to transform the Estonian Unit into the Shared Service Center, potentially within some new business lines.
- As an HR Business Partner, you are responsible for the management of recruitment activities when dedicated to creating a Shared Service Center and also the alignment of the HR part of the new ERP system. You are responsible for HR Operations for Estonia, the source of local labor law and for the other countries (Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Estonia) coordinator to ensure compliance with regulations. You are the leader of your own HR team (2-3 people) in Estonia, your supervisor is an HR Director of FP Group.
Main focus areas:
- Developing the HR agenda during the change.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices in the Estonian Unit.
- Improving relations between staff and employers (local level, group level).
- Overseeing recruitment efforts (Shared Service Center).
- Managing HR budget in Estonia.
- Structuring compensation and benefits packages.
- Evaluating staffing needs.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Academic Degree, ideally in HR-related field.
- Relevant experience in a similar position of at least 5+ years.
- As an advantage, your experience comes from a rapidly growing business environment and/or IT-related field.
- Proven track record of implementing a competitive HR strategy and practices.
- Team & budget management experience.
- Excellent communication & writing skills in English.
- Experience in selecting an ERP or other software system is beneficial.
Required Social competencies:
- A proactive and hands-on approach.
- Knowing what it means to work in a group (matrix management).
- Independent and driven; an orientation towards self-starting and self-learning,
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and leadership skills – ability to communicate with, and motivate, a wide range of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to collaborate with management as well as cross-functional department heads to achieve company goals.
- Little sense of humor to make it happen.
- To be a part of the future-is-now company where you can support customers by giving millions of people the tools to make their contribution even more efficient.
- Freedom for your decisions.
- Competitive salary.
- Partly remote work option.
- Be part of the expansion of the stock-listed company.
- As all start-up-like companies hope at this stage – shine brightly, and change the future for you, the company, and the businesses to whom the services will be offered.
ARISTA Executive Search is a recruitment partner for Azolver and FP Group. When you apply, Your personal data will be collected, held, and processed for the purpose of the selection and recruiting process according to GDPR.