Azolver focuses on mailing hardware (franking machines), and offers also software solutions for asset tracking and parcel shipping. Currently, Azolver’s distribution markets are Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Switzerland, and Italy. Azolver has joined FP Group and delivers now Shipping Solutions, Digital Signatures, and workflow management, Asset Tracking, Document Management/CCM around Europe. With this acquisition, FP expands its position in the Mailing, Shipping & Office Solutions market. Besides consolidating the market for mailing solutions, Azolver’s customers will now have the opportunity to benefit from FP’s advanced product portfolio in Mailing, Shipping & Office Solutions as well as from FP’s Digital Business Solutions. At the same time, Azolver’s SaaS-based solutions in asset tracking will enhance FP’s offering in its Digital Business Solutions area.
The future is held in digital business, so Azolver is dedicated to simplifying office life via effective communication and workflow processes for businesses: effective monitoring system, service management, and incident handling from the cloud (PaaS, SaaS).
Azolver will acquire a fully integrated technology and service center in Estonia and logistic facilities in Belgium.
About the role:
- Head of Operations Estonia is the top-level manager with the overall responsibility for the daily operations of the site including strategy, new structure and expansion, IT development, processes, budget, personnel, P&L responsibility, and operations KPI-s. You play a key role in the implementation of the business strategy and growth of the Estonian Unit and ensure that we have the best working environment and processes.
- Managage the overall operations of the Estonian Unit as the European FP Group Shared Service Center
- Play a key role in the implementation of the business strategy and growth of the Estonian Unit and ensure that we have the best working environment and processes
- Work closely with all department heads: HR, Finance, Legal, Marketing, IT, Masterdata, Software Development, Supply Chain, and Customer Support
- Provide support and insights to the global management team
- Advise and implement best practice methods to increase performance and lead to more efficient operations and profitability
- Set Service Level Agreements with your inhouse clients, monitor the target achievements, and initiate measures to ensure all targets are met
- Present overview to stakeholders about the performance of the company & business units
- Communicate with shareholders, government entities, etc.
- Your business acumen and strategic thinking combined with experience in building and managing fast-paced teams allow you to create in-house service for cross-country teams.
- You also enjoy acting as a spokesperson – you’re confident to present results and communicate to the audience (shareholders, government entities, department heads, etc).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Information Management, or related field
- Relevant experience similar position
- Excellent communication & writing skills in English
Required Social competencies:
- A driven, entrepreneurial spirit; an orientation towards self-starting and self-learning, and an intellectually curious disposition; Excellent communication, teamwork, and leadership skills – ability to communicate with, and motivate, a wide range of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to collaborate with management as well as cross-functional department heads to achieve company goals.
- To be a part of the future-is-now company where you can support customers by giving millions of people the tools to make their contribution even more efficient.
- Freedom for your decisions.
- Competitive salary plus bonuses.
ARISTA Executive Search is a recruitment partner for Azolver. When you apply, Your personal data will be collected, held, and processed for the purpose of the selection and recruiting process according to GDPR.