In 2014, Alldevice Ltd was established by Estonian founders who have more than two decades of experience in supplying equipment for manufacturers, designing technological solutions, and providing maintenance services. Alldevice software was created because of the actual need for a simple-to-use tool for maintenance management. The customer base has gained from a wide range of industries and among hundreds of companies. The success story of Alldevice software in Estonia and Lithuania has given us proof that we have a great product and our client’s spontaneous feedback has given us the courage to expand to other regions. And now – we are ready for the next remarkable steps to conquer new markets.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who has a bold ambition to make Estonian software the most preferred maintenance software for industrial companies globally.
This is an excellent opportunity to build up an international network of distributors, create your own team and fly high with the proven product for every device!
About the product:
Alldevice is a CMMS for all kind of equipment maintenance software, designed with the belief that it should be quick to implement, user-friendly, easy to use and intuitive, and suitable for managing different equipment and all types of maintenance.
Message from hiring manager:
Ten years ago we created Alldevice software. Back then we were just two mechanical engineers who noticed the actual need for a simple-to-use tool for maintenance management. Step by step we started to grow our customer base, as the software was exceptionally well received and we knew we were on the right path.
Today we are an international company with customers from different countries all over Europe. Our goal is to introduce Alldevice around the globe and this is where we need your help.
If you feel you have the desire to go on this journey with us, if you have the ambition and love a good challenge, then you might just be the one to complete our team.
About the role:
- Your role as a Business Development Manager at Alldevice will be to take responsibility to enter new international markets. Your combination of strong business acumen, great team building and leadership skills, new sales management, and marketing knowledge will make you the ideal Business Development Manager for achieving our mission together.
- This is a significant position with responsibility for crafting strategy as well as executing it. You will work with several international teams, most of them are remote teams. You will work on business and pricing model implementation for different markets as well as adapt the profitability model and KPI system for new distributors in different regions. You can create your own team and develop the organization in the best way possible! We´ll give you a proven product, support, know-how, and freedom for your approach!
- Creation of sales plans and strategies;
- Sales development, including contributing to large customers;
- Analysis of new markets, and execution of entry strategies;
- Management of the marketing plan and marketing activities, including daily management of (social) media activities, editing:
- Finding distributors, supporting existing ones; creation of a sales organization;
- Monitoring, and analysis of activities of distributors;
- Creating your own team according to the needs of the company, i.e. the set goals;
- Reporting to the management;
- Management of marketing and sales according to changes in the market, competitors’ activities, etc.;
- Carrying out other daily tasks.
- You enjoy taking bold steps to explore new markets and expand the customer base in foreign countries. You know what needs to be done to achieve the results – your previous experience in sales management and new business development has taught you what works during the paths;
- You have experience how to build up and manage the network and (sales) team; you also enjoy acting as a spokesperson for the product. You’re familiar with (digital) marketing;
- You have success stories to tell regarding customer growth and sales achievements;
Required Skills and Experience:
- New business development and sales management background in B2B environment is required (creating sales strategies, KPIs etc);
- Previous experience building and managing (remote) teams;
- Mastery of the English language is essential;
- Software, database, etc sales experience is highly preferred as well as experience to build an international software (SaaS) or IT-related sales team.
Required Social competencies:
- A driven, ambitious, entrepreneurial spirit, an orientation towards achievements;
- Ability to communicate with, and motivate team members, build a strong team identity;
- Ability to adapt to changing environments, circumstances, and relationships.
- to be a part of the company where you can influence and shape its future, be a part of the success story in new regions;
- a real excellent product that is ready, valid and makes changes in maintenance service industry;
- freedom for your actions;
- current loyal team who has been working together a long time;
- competitive salary plus bonuses (no upper limits for your bonuses).
ARISTA Executive Search is a recruitment partner for Alldevice. When you apply, Your personal data will be collected, held and processed for the purpose of the selection and recruiting process according to GDPR.