Würth Elektronik was established in 1971 as part of the family-owned Würth Group and has grown since then to a worldwide organization with more than 8200 employees in 50 countries manufacturing and selling electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards, and intelligent power and control systems.
The business unit Würth Elektronik CBT is Europe’s leading producer of circuit boards with 3
production plants in Germany and the origin of the entire Würth Elektronik Group.
FROM IDEA TO PRODUCT – We do not view the printed circuit board as simply a carrier of components.
We have your complete system in mind.
We are proud of our journey so far. Here´ s why:
- We offer PCB competence since 1971 which is proof of our deep knowledge in the field of PCB manufacture.
- We have our own 3 production plants in Germany plus certified partners in Asia. With this large portfolio, we can offer everything from prototypes to large-scale volumes.
- We have our own R&D department; hence we are technically sound and able to provide solutions for specific customer needs.
- We put a strong focus on technical advice, customer support, and establishing partnerships with our customers.
- Since its foundation in 2021, CBT International has shown considerable and constant growth and thus is positively contributing to the overall success of Würth Elektronik.
We are looking for a:
Business Developer for Baltics and Finland,
who increases market awareness and develops customer base and relations.
Message from a hiring manager:
“CBT International has proven to be a success story since its foundation in 2021: Despite international market activities by Würth CBT before, the decision to enlarge our presence on the market with local representatives in the respective regions was a considerable push to the organisation’s positive development. With over 700 active customers in more than 50 countries, we have achieved a turnover of more than 27 million Euros in 2022 and thus almost tripled our figures as compared to 2019. In our further journey, we still see huge opportunities to grow in Europe and worldwide – with innovative solutions to our customers, perfect service and support. And above all an ambitious and motivated team!
The role of Area Sales Manager in the Estonian market offers the chance to become part of our success: The grounds are already set, but now it is up to you to further evolve the region by developing customer relationships and finding and establishing new markets for our innovative products.
We would be happy to welcome you on board!”
- Contributing to the creation of sales plans and strategies;
- Maintaining contact with an established customer base, generating, and activating new business within your sales area on a self-responsible base.
- Presentation of our services and the product portfolio around circuit board technology at the customer’s site.
- Communicating professionally and actively with customers and internal interfaces.
- Advising and supporting customers to find the best solution.
- Preparation and follow-up of customer appointments from the home office.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Completed commercial and/or technical studies or similar education.
- Experience in sales, preferably in a technology-based or manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication skills and customer orientation as well as technical understanding.
- Ability to work solution-oriented independently and within a team.
- Desire to work in a global environment.
- Ideally, You have a background in the PCB or electronic sector and some years of experience in the field of sales.
- Excellent organizational skills, high self-motivation, success oriented.
- Fluent in English and Estonian, verbal and in writing.
- Experience with ERP systems would be an advantage.
- Driver´s license and the willingness to travel across the Baltics and Finland.
ARISTA Executive Search is a recruitment partner for Würth Elektronik CBT International GmbH. When you apply, Your personal data will be collected, held and processed for the purpose of the selection and recruiting process according to GDPR.