You can make a difference and take wooden buildings to new heights? Come join us!
We are looking for a Mill Communication Manager (m/f/d) (full time) to develop and execute communication activities for Wood Products’ mills in the BARU region. You are an experienced, hands-on and inspiring communicator who knows how to capture attention with the right content. Your location will be close to our operations either in Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania. You will be working in Wood Products Division and report to our SVP, Communications and Marketing Wood Products, Cathrine Wallenius.
Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. Come change the world. And you will change too.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Plan and develop the internal / external communications channels and tools for Wood Product’s mills in BARU region
- Plan and create content for inspiring and engaging internal communication to ensure well informed employees
- Strengthen the image of Stora Enso as a good employer and support the development of the employer branding toolbox together with divisional HR
- Support the local mill management with communicative tasks
- Create and produce inspiring content for both traditional and digital channels in collaboration with the divisional communication team
- Project lead for local events
- Be the contact person for internal and external stakeholders
What we offer
With our values, “Lead and Do what’s right”, we endeavor to set an example in all aspects of our business as well as sustainability. We dare to take the initiative and constantly ask ourselves what more can we do, what can we do better. This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of the journey Stora Enso is on – transforming from a traditional forest industry company, into a renewable materials growth company – an industry with great potential driven by global megatrends.
We value for this role …
- Completed higher education (University degree) in communications, Business Administration or Marketing & Sales
- Several years of work experience from similar positions or agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Estonian, Lithuanian or Latvian. Fluency in English and Russian is an advantage.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experienced user of graphic design programs, with good knowledge in visual communication principles
- Administrative skills and highly structured working method, hands-on mentality
- Communicative, open minded, creative and team-oriented personality
- Good Presentation / Training and Project management skills
- Capability to work in international teams and independently
To continue to drive a strong culture we are looking at a number of behaviours in each individual which is based upon our leadership themes set forth for driving our renewable materials agenda:
- Customer Needs – Keeps up-to-date with market factors impacting our business and enhance or invent new products and solutions, always considering the customer and consumers perspective.
- Business Acumen – Clear understanding of key financial and productivity metrics driving business value across our business as a whole. Has the ability to make decisions quickly despite incomplete information and takes responsibility for own decisions.
- Do what’s right – Takes responsibility for Stora Enso being a global company that is ethical, safe and free from harassment and discrimination. Acts as an example of Stora Enso’s values and Code of Conduct – in difficult times as well as good times.
- Inspire & Motivate – Inspires team members in believing in the way forward and encourages a collaborative & communicative working environment. Actively seeks to understand the key motivators of others with the aim to make them grow and perform.
Who are we?
Part of the bio economy, Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper globally. Our customers include packaging producers, brand owners, paper and board producers, publishers, retailers, print houses, converters, and joinery and construction companies. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Our materials are renewable, reusable and recyclable, and form the building blocks for a range of innovative solutions that can help replace products based on fossil fuels and other non-renewable materials.
The Wood Products Division is a leading provider of innovative wood-based solutions. The product range covers applications for construction, the window and door industry, as well as for the packaging and decoration industries. Pellets provide a sustainable solution for heating. The offering includes service concepts such as Building Solutions and e-business. Our solutions meet strict requirements regarding safety, quality, design and sustainability.
More about Wood Products: https://www.storaenso.com/en/products/wood-products
Our fiber-based materials are renewable, recyclable and fossil free. Our solutions offer low-carbon alternatives to products based on finite resources. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow.
Please submit your application (in English) latest by 26 November 2021. Client Partner Roland Luik from Arista will be happy to answer your questions about the position, email@example.com.
ARISTA Executive Search is a recruitment partner for Stora Enso. When you apply, Your personal data will be collected, held and processed for the purpose of the selection and recruiting process according to GDPR.