Heading the Boards of Pipelife Estonia AS and Pipelife Latvia SIA, the Pipelife General Manager (GM) will assume direct responsibility for the further development of the Company within the framework of WPS Group and category strategy. The GM will be responsible for the creation and realization of the annual budget and 5y business plan.
You will align, direct and control the company’s operations, providing strategic guidance and direction to the management team to ensure organizational success.
We expect you to continue to embrace and build on the current culture within the Baltics in order to maximize engagement and enhance talent management.
Your focus will be on delivering best in class customer experience.
Develop and execute business strategies in accordance with WPS Group and category strategies, both short and long terms goals, with the aim of generating profitable growth (EBIT and ROCE enhancement) on a sustainable basis.
Implement and enforce effective organizational structures and processes required to achieve set targets and be in compliance with Group standards, while maintaining a focus on achieving the best value on invested capital and driving sustainable profitability development of the company.
Drive and ensure the highest standards of health, safety, and environmental protection throughout the business.
With a strong emphasis on economic, environmental, and social systems, the GM will lead the innovation process to create innovative, digital, and smart solutions-based business offerings to the marketplace.
We are proud of our journey so far. Here´ s why
- We stand out from the competition by offering the widest assortment and the best service
- Our Plant has been recently upgraded with some state of art automation in our industry
- Our way of operating (management system) aligns our people and provides freedom
- We work hard and have fun together as one Baltic team
We are looking for
- Very good educational background (degree caliber) in business-relevant fields (i.e., business administration, technical studies, etc.).
- Experience in building materials or infrastructure sector companies in MD and/or Commercial Director roles is desirable.
- Experience in creating a behavioral health & safety culture.
- Ability to demonstrate significant experience working at a senior level within a B2B mid to large, complex organization that has undergone a strategic change.
- Demonstrable track record of business performance improvement as a result of personal intervention. This will include revenue and profit growth, market share growth, customer service improvement, and development, quality, and people development.
- Strong commercial skills, with a deep understanding of the local markets in an industrial environment.
- Commercial creativity backed up by sound financial understanding and excellent negotiation skills are key ingredients for success.
- Strategic and naturally commercial with the ability to identify performance-enhancing opportunities.
- A clear understanding of the operation and commercial drivers and how best to leverage these.
- Transformational managerial & leadership skills, proven experience in creating high-performance teams bringing to life the Company’s values.
- Fluency in Estonian and English.
Pipelife is part of the wider Wienerberger Group. Pipelife is a leading international manufacturer of sustainable piping solutions that connect people and communities with water, energy, and data. Our purpose is to provide the necessary means of infrastructure to create a safer, healthy, and more carefree living for current and future generations. Whether behind walls, on floors, underground, or at the bottom of the sea, our solutions may be hidden but they are always part of your life.
People are stronger together, and there are no exceptions to this. Our employees, partners, and clients are all part of the Pipelife family, and together we can shape a more inclusive and sustainable future. Our service goes much further than our product catalogue. Whether you are working with a Pipelife coordinator, planner, or adviser, our specialists are always on hand to best support your needs and create the most viable solutions for your projects and business.
Lehmja, Harjumaa, Eesti
You´ ll love it here because you´ ll
- be part of a market leader organization.
- play a direct role and make your mark in shaping the company’s competitiveness.
- impact the well-being of hundreds of employees.
- get a rewarding income scheme.
- have a set of physical and online trainings (Leadership, L6S etc.) by Wienerberger.
- be offered a Wienerberger Employee Share Purchase Program.
- get part of flexible way of working (remote + office).
Did we spark your interest?
We´ d love to talk to you and introduce the Role and the Company more in detail. Just give us a call or drop us a message.