You have the responsibility of operational levels including for the day-to-day management within the guidelines and instructions provided in collaboration with the HQ. This responsibility includes the fulfillment of the short-and long-term goals (incl. financial), set in a budgetary and strategic plan.
You have a team approach with employees, where goals are set together based on the requirements set by HQ.
You have P&L responsibility and overall responsibility for accounting, financial management and reporting – as well as monitoring cash flow and ensuring payment planning. Ensure that the accountancy has all information needed to prepare monthly reports.
Your special focus will be on production effectiveness and on-time deliveries, increased profitability and effective working capital utilization, regulation of stock. Ensuring that all the products are produced according to the agreed approved specifications, to the best quality.
We are looking for
- A good educational background – ideally You have studied textile or garment textile in a technical school or have a University Degree in textile or garment production.
- 10+ years of experience as a manager and team leader with a proven track record of reaching targets, and setting KPIs, with P&L responsibility.
- Good financial acumen (budgeting, invoicing).
- Entrepreneurial experience and/or attitude.
- Fluent Estonian and very good English language skills. If You speak also Russian, then it would be a bonus.
A proven vertical career in a manufacturing company or experience in logistics management and supply is an advantage. It would be a perfect match if You have a strong experience in Factory/Production/Plant or General Manager’s role.
You´ ll love it here because you´ ll
- be part of a professional team in a company with a strong background and history
- play a direct role and make your mark in shaping the company’s competitiveness.
- impact the well-being of Your team.
Did we spark your interest?
Then we will be waiting for Your CV and motivation letter.